Monday, May 17, 2004

Tricia's Angel Hair Pasta & Zucchini

Tonight we tried out Tricia's Angel Hair pasta and zucchini recipe.

Of course, I had to modify it - Heaven forbid I ever follow a recipe to a T. ;o)

* I used spaghetti noodles instead of angel hair because that's what we had.

* Couldn't find any fresh Parmesan at the store, so I substituted with a couple Tbsp. of grated parm. and a big handful of shredded mozzarella. I had to add extra liquid and did so with milk.

* Added: sauteed mushrooms and onions, parsley, sliced sweet peppers, garlic salt and pepper.

I was tempted to make this with shrimp or crab meat after I got started, but my husband is decidedly anti-seafood (esp. shellfish). I think it would be really good with it though.

Thanks for the recipe, Tricia! It was so nice to have something different for a change. And it tasted wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment